Please review the general requirements and equipment-specific requirements below before applying. Customers have the option to have the payment sent as a check from HG&E or as an on-bill credit. If a check is requested, payment is typically send approx. 2-3 weeks after the application has been approved. Additional incentives may be available for the equipment or service type, such as the Residential Energy Conservation Program, which provides financial assistance at 0% interest for qualifying energy efficiency projects. Please review the eligibility criteria for the various additional incentives thoroughly as the requirements differ for each program type. Please contact us with any questions at email@example.com or call us at (413) 536-9300.
General Requirements for All Rebates:
• Customer must have an active electric account with HG&E.
• The building where the equipment is being installed or where services are being performed must be a residential building with an active HG&E account. (Landlords are eligible as long as work is performed within a residential building).
• Qualified equipment and services must be purchased within the given program year and applications must be submitted by May 31st of the following year. (Note: Customers will have until May 31, 2021 to submit applications for rebates for eligible appliances purchased or installations completed in 2020 and will be subject to the 2020 rebate levels.)
• Only new equipment is eligible for rebate. Leased equipment/appliances and equipment/appliances included in the purchase of a residence are not eligible to receive rebates.
• Payment will only be issued to the person listed on the HG&E account for the application being submitted.
• Address listed on invoice must match HG&E customer account, if applicable
• HG&E reserves the right to modify or end these rebates at any time.