In an effort to provide rate category information, we developed a simple table outlining various residential, commercial and industrial rate schedules available to our customers. Check the applicability section to determine what rate class you fall under. If you have any questions regarding your gas rate, please contact us!
All rates are subject to the Purchased Gas Adjustment (PGA). The PGA is based off of the price paid for natural gas by HG&E for our customers. For historical values of the PGA, please view the PGA history table.
For more detailed information on gas rates, please see the information below:
- Gas Schedule A (143G) - Residential
- Gas Schedule GB-1 (144G) - Small General Service
- Gas Schedule AG-1 (148G) - Small General Service Agriculture
- Gas Schedule GB-2 (145G) - Medium General Service
- Gas Schedule AG-2 (149G) - Medium General Service Agriculture
- Gas Schedule GB-3 (146G) - Large General Service
- Gas Schedule AG-3 (150G) - Large General Service Agriculture
- Gas Schedule GB-4 (147G) - Industrial Contract Gas Service
- Firm Gas Transportation Rate (126G)
Rules & Regulations
The following Rules and Regulations are applicable to all HG&E utility rate schedules. These Rules and Regulations have been established to convey the conditions that you agree to when requesting and receiving services from HG&E.