HG&E has been recognized as a leader in clean energy and is constantly looking for innovative, cost-effective ways to expand and diversify the portfolio of renewable and carbon-free energy. Partnering with national and regional energy leaders, HG&E has recieved over $5 Million in grant funding to support local, clean energy goals. In addition, HG&E has invested approximately $20 Million in collaborative clean energy projects that provide renewable energy to the community and enable future clean energy development.
Some of HG&E's recent grant partners include:
- Rocky Mountain Institute (RMI)
- Fraunhofer Center for Sustainable Energy Studies
- Pacific Northwest National Laboratory
- Nature & People First
- Massachusetts Clean Energy Center (MassCEC)
- Holyoke Public Schools
- National Science Foundation
- Masschausetts Department of Energy Resources (DOER)
- ITM Power
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- Boston University (BU)
- ENGIE North America
- Alden Labs
- Power Development International (PDI)
These important partnerships help HG&E achieve extremely high levels of carbon-free and renewable content, while providing customers some of the lowest rates in the region. HG&E continues to build and expand a network that will allow us to meet and exceed clean energy objectives.
For more information, please contact us!