COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Updates

More Links

Directions to Fishway

Info for: ResidentialCommercialEducationCommunityContractorsEconomic Development

Navigation System:

Type in "Holyoke Fishway".

Traveling north or south on Rt. 91:

Take exit 17 (Rte. 141 Holyoke Center/South Hadley) and follow signs to Rte. 141 East towards Holyoke. Stay on Rte. 141, bearing right at the second set of lights. Continue on Rte. 141 for six more lights, turning left at the 6th onto Main Street (Rte. 116N which becomes Canal St). Follow Rt. 116N to the left toward South Hadley.  Turn left at the fishway sign just before the South Hadley Falls Bridge.

Traveling south on Rte. 116:

Cross the South Hadley Falls Bridge. Take an immediate right into the fishway entrance.

Robert Barrett Fishway at the Holyoke Dam - Public Enterance
1-3 County Bridge
Holyoke, Massachusetts 01040

Back to Top

Community & Environment